Thursday, August 7, 2008

Confused..


I was not like this before since you came..
I thought it would never come my way again..
Falling from someone and never loved in return..


Finally i came to a point of realizing that i should not love you..
I should not care for you..
I should not think of you..

It was never easy seeing you in a distance with a smile on your face..

A smile not for me..
But for someone else..


I know i will never be her..
Never be like her..
Never be the one you admire..
The one whom you loved the most..

Partly I was hoping that someday..
You would fall for me..
You would also love me..

But i think it was you that could answer it..
I hurts me whenever you tell me about her..
Tell me the things that you like about her..
Because every time that your telling me those things..

Im putting my self in a placid place..
it was me who loves you very much..
But why can't you see it??

Everybodys noticing it..
But it seems like your too numb to feel it..
Very insensitive to feel me..


It won't stop me from feeling this way..
I will always care for you..
I will always be there for you..
I will always be loving you UNCONDITIONALLY..


-krixxia-





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wOw! confuse paKa naNg?...hehehee grabe maKaEmote! charoOot uy! I'm nose bLeeding... hahahahahaha were all longing for a great love...hehehehehe okie ra na! yaw na pagConfuse2x.. o baka NaConfuse lng ka na lalaki o babae ka?...hahahaahahah joke! LaB u nana...